Wednesday, March 23, 2011

M.Tech Distance Education Universities

 


Many of my friends working in either multinational companies or teaching in some engineering college often ask me about M.Tech through distance mode. Since long time I was thinking about writing something to help my friends and a common dedicated Indian student. To my experience a distance program in professional degree is a risk, as most of the time the university is fake or not recognized. At the end, these distance professional degrees are of no use except adding few letters on someone’s visiting and wedding cards.
Playing with hard earned money, emotions and hopes of young people and is an art for agents who make fake study centers and advertise in news papers all over India. This little research is dedicated to people who hope and go against the wave to make difference with their hard work and dedication.
Many career counselors also misguide students with different universities, which even they dont have any idea about. They do it just to answer students with their curious question without the spirit of helping them.
After spending my whole weekend I made a conclusion that out 200 web ads about M.Tech distance education only 4 to 5 institutes are honestly working for this program. Most of the websites either give false information or don’t know what they are publishing or advertising. Here I present some of the M.Tech distance programs that valid and offered by some well known universities. These programs are recognized by UGC and other higher learning institution.
Jadavpur University: M.Tech distance Education
BITS Pilani: MS Distance Education
Minipal University: MS Distance Education
Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra: M.Tech Distance Education
Nagarjuna University: M.Tech Distance Education
While searching for the M.Tech/MS distance education I came across forums discussing about few Madhya Pradesh universities and KSOU. To me, Madhya Pradesh universities look fake as neither their web page opens nor it their accreditation is valid. I could not find any information about KSOU distance M.Tech / MS program.
IGNOU is India’s well established and reputed university, but it does not offer any M.Tech distance program. Many of the advertisers say their programs are offer is association with IGNOU, most of them can not be believed.
I will be updating this list with more institutes and more information about the programs. You can subscribe to get an email of updates.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good post. I must say that,I'm very interested in your post.Many career counselors also misguide students with different universities. which even they do not have any idea about online education.This little research is dedicated to people who hope and go against and make difference with their hard work and dedication.I will very happy if you can let me know more about your articles in futures.
    _____________________________________

    Colleges in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Loading

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.