Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GATE 2011 Analysis Survey

In two days I received thousands of mails from my regular readers. Almost everyone is asking the same question and I feel so helpless for not being able to answer them individually. Therefore I decided to conduct a survey of all readers for GATE result analysis 2011. You must be thinking how this survey would help students looking for M.Tech students? The answer is we get an analysis of each and every branch and I will be posting total number of seats in IITs soon.

When we combine all the information at least we can clearly sort out the students going to IITs and remaining students have fair chance to get into NITs and other universities. I hope finally we would be able to answer to the very famous question where will I get M.Tech admissions with XYZ marks. I wrote a generalized post mentioning all these details in 2010, please refer to My GATE score is xxxx and AIR is yyyy GATE percentile is zzzz, tell me where shall I apply?
I am unbearably painful to see so many mails and not able to respond to them. I ask for special forgiveness from my regular readers to be not able to respond to them. On the same time I would definitely give an analysis and admission college information during the coming weekend, if I dont get suffitient entries I will have to wait for some more time. My total analysis will depend on your contribution and participation.
GATE 2011 Analysis Survey
Please do not hesitate to fill in the survey. It will help you and next coming batches with GATE preparation and M.Tech admissions. It will also help to make a list of colleges for certain score and marks during this year and in coming years.
Please share is among friends, groups and forum. Lets join together, help each other and help the student community all across the nation.

2 comments:

  1. What should i do i am not qualify gate this year.i am working in pharma quality control dept i'm m.sc biotech appeared currently year .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GATE AIR is 4000 GATE percentile is 97, tell me where shall I apply?

    ReplyDelete

Loading

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.